Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2003

The O.C. is back!!!

My new favorite show of the season is back after a brief hiatus on its new timeslot at 8pm. The unfortunate thing is that it is now opposite my other favorite tv show Angel. This episode deals with the cliffhanger from the last episode where Marissa was found in an alley unconscious after swallowing a bottle full of pills and chasing it with alcohol. I f**king love this show. It has the same kind of witty repartee, one-liners and cultural references as Gilmore Girls, but at a tad slower pace. Also, it has a more 90210 kinda vibe to it--white-collar crime, alcoholism, homoeroticism. Okay, I made up that last part, but there is kinda something homo about Seth being so into Ryan. I guess it's like a same-sex crush that I hear teenagers have, like on their coaches or something. Still, I wouldn't be surprised if one day, Seth, in a drunken stupor, finds himself kissing and hugging Ryan.

Ryan is adorable and like it or not people, he dresses like me--except I don't usually wear wife-beaters under my hoodie/jacket combo. I swear, we must be separated at birth because he wears the same v-neck shirt/leather wristband/jeans look that I frequently wear.

No comments: