Pages

Wednesday, October 08, 2003


I got the book How Much Can I Make? in the mail yesterday. While I did not expect that the book would have all the franchises' financial or sales information, I guess I did not expect that the format not be more uniform across companies. I wish that the editors added a section after each company's financial profile, a standard box or something which had the average/median/high/low gross sales, operating cost, etc. This would make the analysis of each company easier as the information can be analyzed side by side. The way the book is layed out, it is basically each company's earnings claims printed verbatim. Since each company had their own spin on the financial information, you have to really read through the whole statement to understand it. Sigh, I had hoped for better, frankly.

No comments: