Pages

Monday, November 03, 2003

My Journal

pg13

What rating is your journal?

brought to you by Quizilla

How honest do I really want to be? In a way, I started this journal to capture my thoughts and document these days, but obviously if I censor myself, what am I capturing?

Another thought: What happens to the online journals of those who have passed away? A few months ago, I had found the journal of someone who had died in a car accident. The only reason I knew that the person died was because I was reading somebody else's journal that mentioned that this person died. It was weird looking through those pages, his thoughts are like an apparition, a ghost in the machine. Sometimes, links to weblogs become broken. What happened to those people? They just packed up and went away? People who die suddenly just have their online journals left open, their last entry dated.

No comments: