Pages

Friday, November 21, 2003

Butt for You

If you have a flat ass, you can get help these days. The two pictures on the right (below) show what you can do if your butt is like the guy on the left--you can get a little oomph from Butt for You.

A guy needs all the help he can get to get noticed. LOL. I am not sure how I feel about this because I don't know what I would say if I found someone in bed with one of these. I am face-shoulders-chest-arms guy myself. I am more concerned with your upper body than your lower. Besides, guys that work out and lift weights typically do some kind of squat exercise which makes your glutes and your hamstrings bigger, therefore a shapelier ass. I suggest that if you're interested in getting this, you should still go to the gym and work on your legs, it will help a lot. Let me know if you're in Chicago and need a trainer--my friend Joe (a personal trainer) can help whip your ass into shape.

Of course women have not been strangers to "stuffing" to enhance their assets. I wonder what straight men feel if they found that a girl stuffs their bra? It sounds like it could be very embarrassing...

no pad colt stallion

No comments: