Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Family Reunion?

FAMILY REUNION? Fox is considering resurrecting The Family Guy, an animated comedy it pulled from the network over 18 months ago, reports USA Today. Strong DVD sales and syndication ratings mean as many as 35 new episodes could return in January 2005. (Thanks for the info Joe!)

Thanks to my babes, Brian for introducing me to Family Guy. I think I was hooked from the first episode I saw on the Cartoon Network's Adult Swim. I think it was "The Road to Rhode Island" where Stewie (the baby) and Brian (the dog) lose their plane ticket home and have to hitchhike across the country. I don't think I have laughed so hard at an animated show, not even The Simpsons. I hope it pans out. I also heard rumors before of a Family Guy Movie because of the strong support of the reruns.

You can catch Family Guy on the Cartoon Network Mondays thru Thursdays at 1030pm Central.

Mood | Bouncy