Pages

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Round Robin

What else is there to do when you are a bunch of rowdy homos visiting Small Town America, no gay bar in sight? You head to the local tavern/Mexican restaurant/bail bondsman's office, get smashed on margaritas and ask each other questions that everyone has to answer.

How old were you when you got your first perm?

Rick: Fifteen. I had great big, soft waves.
Paul: Sixteen. It made me look like a poodle. It was horrifying. It lasted a week before I cut it off.
Joe, Brian, Mark: Never.
Matt: Rick, I can't believe you had a perm! Why did you get it?
Rick: It made my hair look nice. What? What?

Have you ever had sex with a woman?

Joe: Does oral sex count?
Brian: Yes!
Rick: Ok, in that case, I did give this one girl, Mirasol, a blowjob.
Everyone: Eeeeeew!
Joe: Then, yes, it was in college. It was Kelly.
Brian: Kelly? Our Kelly? Kelly, who just got married and had a baby, that Kelly?
Joe: She sixty-nined me. We were incredibly drunk.
Brian: Does she remember?
Joe: I don't know, we never talked about it.

What was the first record you bought yourself that wasn't given to you as a gift.

Matt: What's a record?
Paul: It was a novelty record by a Filipino comedian about exercising, I would translate but it's embarrassing. I was twelve.
Joe: "Call Me" by Blondie
Brian: The Boomerang Soundtrack on CD.
Rick: Notorious by Duran Duran, it was a cassette though.

Have you ever gotten VD?

Everyone: CRABS!!!
Paul: Yes, chlamydia, among others.
Brian: Chlamydia.
Matt: Throat gonorrhea.
Paul: What is that?
Matt: It's when your throat closes up and it hurts.
Silence.
Rick: Ok ok ok. I had throat gonorrhea too.
Silence.
Silence.
Joe: Me too.

Have you ever received Jesus as your personal savior?

Paul: Twice. The first one didn't count, I was fourteen and drunk.
Rick, Matt, Brian and Joe: Never.

-----

Ask Matt - Dare to ask our illustrious Matt a question? Check here. Ask him for a date.

Things That May Drive Joe to Crazyville - A little rant by Joe in this very blog. He's also single, boyz.

No comments: