Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Do-over

I know I should be spending some time writing a new post or maybe pick my nose, but I opted instead to re-edit an old "mix" I did of the Janet's "That's The Way Love Goes" with Nsync's live performance of it from MTV's ICON. There is no reason for this re-edit save for the fact that the original version of the mix I did was the first time I ever used the Acid DJ software years ago. I've meant to re-visit that because I've always felt that I could do better. There are very few do-overs in life, but I thought this mix, and quite possibly my Bjork swan dress halloween costume, deserved one.


That's The Way Love Goes (DJ Evil Twin 2005 Remix)
Janet vs *Nsync
DL here (right click, save as)


-----

More DJ Evil Twin, including the original mix of TTWLG

Thanks to Paul Pellerito from Thoughts to Fill an Empty Room for hosting.

No comments: