Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hacking Up a Lung

Sorry people, but I am sick today and I don't have the energy to be witty or funny or do anything other than just sit here and numbly take whatever concoction Rachael Ray is bludgeoning me with on TV, screeching "yum-o, yum-o, yum-oooo!"

Have you ever noticed that despite the humongous amounts of EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) she uses in her food, she still calls every dish "figure-friendly"? I am assuming that she means the figure of a manatee. There are 120 calories in one tablespoon of EVOO and 14 grams of it are FAT. When I work out on the treadmill for 30 minutes, I only burn off 450 calories. I am sure she uses more than one tablespoon when she puts in "a few turns" in the pan.

I am hungry and not hungry at the same time, how is that possible?

I am hacking up a lung. Gross.

If I were in the Philippines, I could hack up a lung, chop it up, sautee it with onions and make it into a dish called bopis. Curious? Check this out.

No comments: