Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2003

All Look Same?

Hah! Asians think that they can tell whether someone is Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Filipino, Thai, etc. So I found this test being taken by some folks over at Patreesha's site and decided to take it. It is a visual quiz, you identify whether the person is C, J or K. As I was taking the test, I thought I was doing pretty well, most of the pictures seemed pretty easy to categorize. However, in the end, I scored poorly, getting only 6 out of the 18 presented.

The criteria I used was basically skin tone, hair color, fashion sense, squareness of jaw. LOL I figure that the Japanese were the most avant-garde when it came to fashion, Koreans, the most conservative. J's and K's were fairer than C's. Koreans and their square jaws. And man, the Chinese with their brown or blond hair--what's the deal with that!?!

Ok and don't flame me for this post. It's just a test, sheesh.

***

Or you can try your hand with Europeans at Swiss, Swedish, Danish or Dutch?

Mood | Mischievous